Report: Stock in item groupings across branches
Shows stock-related information about each item grouping for active configurations at the time the report was generated.
You can select a subset of the branches and also specify search strings for the names of the item groupings. It is also possible to just include item groupings that have a surplus or low stock levels.
Where the stock of a item grouping lies outside the min. or max., the number is highlighted in red the PDF report.
- The branches the report is to be generated for. If none are marked, then all branches are searched for.
- Only rows where the minimum and/or the maximum have been exceeded (optional)
- * (all item groupings)
- Below the min.
- Over the max.
- Below the min. or over the max.
- Search string for the name of the item grouping.
A “?” can be used as a wildcard. A “?” is implicitly added to the end of the text entered.
No distinction is made between uppercase and lowercase letters.
- A row for each item grouping that matches the specified criteria.
- Name of the item grouping
- Capacity in meters
- Current stock in meters
- (CSV only) Minimum stock in meters (formula = min% * capacity)
- (CSV only) Maximum stock in meters (formula = max% * capacity)
- Current stock in % (formula = stock / capacity)
- Minimum stock in % (marked in red if the stock is below the minimum)
- Maximum stock in % (marked in red if the stock is above the maximum)
- (CSV only) Quantity of items en route (assigned) to the branch measured in meters
- (CSV only) The total quantity of items either shelved or en route measured in meters
- (CSV only) The total quantity of items either shelved or en route measured as a %
- (CSV only) The item grouping’s placement in the location hierarchy
- (CSV only) The item grouping’s number in the picking order sequence