This reports shows an overview of the configured exhibitions. The result contains one row for each configured exhibition with details on the specific exhibition and the underlying exhibition group.
Items in the exhibition group is the number of items matching the exhibition group according to the latest nightly calculations.
- Exhibition group
- Include historic exhibitions
- A row for each exhibition
- Exhibition group name
- Exhibition group description
- Items in the exhibition group, at home
- Items in the exhibition group, on loan
- Exhibition name
- Start date
- End Date
- Minimum item count
- Maximum item count
- Number of items in the exhibition – i.e. number of items currently placed on the exhibition's locations
- Number of items en route to the exhibition – i.e. number of items assigned to the exhibition