Report: Sorting details
This report lists the individual item sorting events.
For each sorting event it is specified, whether the item became taken for a hold during the sorting. Only such takings happening within a few seconds from the sorting event (before or after) will be regarded.
||NOTE! Parts of the data behind this report is the result of a nightly calculation. Data for the current day might not be available or can be incomplete.
- Period start
- Period end
- One or more branches (optional)
- One or more users (optional)
- If specified, only sortings notified by the selected user(s) will be included.
- It is only possible to choose from the users, which have access to send notifications to IMMS.
- One row for each sorting event in the specified period – optionally limited to the selected branches.
- Sorting time
- Sorting point
- Taken status - one of these:
- Not taken
- Was already taken for holds shelf
- Was already taken for special handling
- Became taken for holds shelf - hold was active
- Became taken for holds shelf - hold was inactive
- Became taken for special handling - hold was active
- Became taken for special handling - hold was inactive
- Item ID
- Title ID
- Float code
- Item collection
- Item type
- Periodical - number
- Periodical - volume
- Periodical - year