Report: Movements for item groupings for a period
This report lists the individual item movements in and out of item groupings for a period.
Note: Movements of items between item groupings of the same name (e.g. by activating a branch configuration) are not counted. If the item grouping changes name, this is counted as movement out from the old item grouping and into the new item grouping.
Note: An item movement from one item grouping to another item grouping will be listed twice in the report if both item groupings are included in the report.
||NOTE! Parts of the data behind this report is the result of a nightly calculation. Data for the current day might not be available or can be incomplete.
- Period start
- Period end
- Branch (optional)
- One or more item groupings (optional multiselect)
- This is only available when a branch is selected.
- It is only possible to select from the branch's current item groupings.
- Search string for item grouping name (optional)
- The item grouping's name must include the entered text.
- One row for each item movement.
- Event time
- Item grouping
- Event type - one of these:
- Checked out
- Taken at pick - pickup same branch
- Taken at pick - pickup other branch
- Moved to a transport unit but not taken
- Moved to another placement on the branch
- Moved to another branch
- Not found
- Previous branch
- Previous placement
- New branch
- New placement
- Item ID
- Title ID
- Float code
- Item collection
- Item type
- Periodical - number
- Periodical - volume
- Periodical - year