Report: Movements for locations for a period
This report lists the individual item movements in and out of locations for a period.
Note: An item movement from one location to another location will be listed twice in the report if both locations are included in the report.
||NOTE! Parts of the data behind this report is the result of a nightly calculation. Data for the current day might not be available or can be incomplete.
- Period start
- Period end
- Branch (optional)
- One or more locations (optional multiselect)
- This is only available when a branch is selected.
- It is only possible to select from the branch's non-deleted locations.
- Location usage type (optional)
- Search string for location name (optional)
- The location's name or path must include the entered text.
- One row for each item movement.
- Event time
- Location usage type
- Event type - one of these:
- Checked out
- Taken at pick - pickup same branch
- Taken at pick - pickup other branch
- Moved to a transport unit but not taken
- Moved to another placement on the branch
- Moved to another branch
- Not found
- Previous branch
- Previous placement
- New branch
- New placement
- Item ID
- Title ID
- Float code
- Item collection
- Item type
- Periodical - number
- Periodical - volume
- Periodical - year