Report: Stock in item groupings at a point in time
This report lists the individual items placed in one or more item groupings at a specific point in time.
The report contains for each item the times for the previous and next events according to the item's history. Note that this might not be a movement but could be an update from the LMS or activation of a branch configuration.
||NOTE! Parts of the data behind this report is the result of a nightly calculation. Data for the current day might not be available or can be incomplete.
- Point in time
- Branch (optional)
- One or more item groupings (optional multiselect)
- This is only available when a branch is selected.
- It is only possible to select from the branch's current item groupings.
- Search string for item grouping name (optional)
- The item grouping's name must include the entered text.
- One row for each item movement.
- Item grouping
- Time for previous event
- Type of previous event
- Time for subsequent event
- Type of subsequent event - one of these:
- Checked out
- Taken at pick - pickup same branch
- Taken at pick - pickup other branch
- Moved to a transport unit but not taken
- Moved to another placement on the branch
- Moved to another branch
- Not found
- Other event type
- Item ID
- Title ID
- Float code
- Item collection
- Item type
- Periodical - number
- Periodical - volume
- Periodical - year