Report: Item visits at locations for a period
This report lists the individual item visits at one or more locations for a period.
The report contains for each item the times for the previous and next events according to the item's history. Note that this might not be a movement but could be an update from the LMS.
An item is included, if it has been residing at the location during (part of) the specified period. An item can be listed multiple times for the same location – either because the item was moved out and back in, or because there has been some other event on the item while it was residing at the location.
||NOTE! Parts of the data behind this report is the result of a nightly calculation. Data for the current day might not be available or can be incomplete.
- Period start
- Period end
- Branch (optional)
- One or more locations (optional multiselect)
- This is only available when a branch is selected.
- It is only possible to select from the branch's non-deleted locations.
- Location usage type (optional)
- Search string for location name (optional)
- The location's name or path must include the entered text.
- One row for each item movement.
- Location usage type
- Time for previous event
- Type of previous event
- Time for subsequent event
- Type of subsequent event - one of these:
- Checked out
- Taken at pick - pickup same branch
- Taken at pick - pickup other branch
- Moved to a transport unit but not taken
- Moved to another placement on the branch
- Moved to another branch
- Not found
- Other event type
- Number of days at the location (in the specified period)
- Item ID
- Title ID
- Float code
- Item collection
- Item type
- Periodical - number
- Periodical - volume
- Periodical - year