Report: Items en route to the item groupings
This report provides a list of the items that are en route (have been assigned) to item groupings at a branch.
A branch must be selected and one or more item groupings can be selected. The item groupings can also be selected using a search string for the names of the item groupings.
The following items are not included:
- Discarded or deleted items
- Items loaned from other libraries (ILL)
- Items that are excluded from IMMS
- The branch to which the items have been assigned.
- Individual item groupings (optional).
- Search string for the name of the item grouping (optional).
A “?” may be used as a wildcard. A “?” is implicitly added to the end of the text entered.
No distinction is made between uppercase and lowercase letters.
- A row per item assigned to the branch’s item grouping(s).
- Item ID
- Width (mm)
- Time of assignment
- Assignment type
- Assigned branch
- Assigned item grouping
- Latest event time
- Latest event type
- Current branch
- Current placement