Report: Movements for exhibitions for a period
This report lists the individual item movements in and out of exhibitions for a period.
An exhibition spans one or more locations. The report looks at the items' movements in to and out of these locations.
An exhibition is active in a specific time period, and only in that period are the locations considered used for the exhibition.
Item movements between locations belonging to the same exhibition are not included.
Note: An item movement from one exhibition to another exhibition will be listed twice in the report if both exhibitions are included in the report.
||NOTE! Parts of the data behind this report is the result of a nightly calculation. Data for the current day might not be available or can be incomplete.
- Period start
- Period end
- Branch (optional)
- One or more exhibitions (optional multiselect)
- This is only available when a branch is selected.
- It is possible to select from the branch's active and inactive exhibitions.
- Search string for exhibition name (optional)
- The exhibition's name must include the entered text.
- One row for each item movement.
- Event time
- Event type - one of these:
- Checked out
- Taken at pick - pickup same branch
- Taken at pick - pickup other branch
- Moved to a transport unit but not taken
- Moved to another placement on the branch
- Moved to another branch
- Not found
- Previous branch
- Previous placement
- New branch
- New placement
- Item ID
- Title ID
- Float code
- Item collection
- Item type
- Periodical - number
- Periodical - volume
- Periodical - year