Report: Stock in exhibitions at a point in time
This report lists the individual items placed in one or more exhibitions at a specific point in time.
An exhibition spans one or more locations. The report looks at the items placed in these locations.
The report contains for each item the times for the previous and next events according to the item's history. Note that this might not be a movement but could be an update from the LMS.
||NOTE! Parts of the data behind this report is the result of a nightly calculation. Data for the current day might not be available or can be incomplete.
- Point in time
- Branch (optional)
- One or more exhibitions (optional multiselect)
- This is only available when a branch is selected.
- It is possible to select from the branch's active and inactive exhibitions.
- Search string for exhibition name (optional)
- The exhibition's name must include the entered text.
- One row for each item movement.
- Time for previous event
- Type of previous event
- Time for subsequent event
- Type of subsequent event - one of these:
- Checked out
- Taken at pick - pickup same branch
- Taken at pick - pickup other branch
- Moved to a transport unit but not taken
- Moved to another placement on the branch
- Moved to another branch
- Not found
- Other event type
- Item ID
- Title ID
- Float code
- Item collection
- Item type
- Periodical - number
- Periodical - volume
- Periodical - year