Report: Central overview
This report provides an overview of how space has been utilized either at a specific branch or within the library system as a whole. The capacity and stock are summarized for each placement type (e.g., item groupings and exhibition shelves).
The following items are not included:
- Include only active branches (“yes” selected by default)
- A branch (optional)
- One row per “placement type”
- Placement, i.e., one of the following:
- Item groupings
- Shelves with usage type "Chaotic - Exhibition"
- Shelves with usage type "Chaotic - Storage"
- Shelves with usage type "Chaotic - Holds shelf"
- Shelves with usage type "<Not directly used>"
- Misplaced items
- Capacity in meters
- Stock in meters
- Stock measured as a percentage of the capacity